OK ... seriously? The online community I visit which houses my favorite online book club hasn't been working for at least the last 24 hours. For me. Other people can post but I can't for some reason.
So how am I supposed to talk about books, the biggest love of my life outside my husband?
I know that most of you are from the book club so tell everyone that I'm locked out until the PTBs (Powers That Be) figure out what's going on. I've set up an alter ego but can't use it yet.
In the meantime, I've finished listening to another audiobook in celebration of National Audiobook Month. I'll post about it later in a separate post.
We Moved!!!
15 years ago
5 comments:
Same problem for me! Can't post, set up an AE, but I'm still in that waiting period.
Grrrr.
I have an AE and another account with a variation on my current name. Everyone will know who I am.
Things aren't the same without you - I'm dying for some excitement or at least some conversation. Before too long I'm going to actually have to start doing work.
Yeah, that was a rough couple of days :)
Same problem for me!
Contextual Ad Network India
Post a Comment