It's here already. I can hardly believe that a new year will be upon us by week's end. Time flew and it didn't all at the same time. It seems like it's gone in the blink of an eye and yet what was accomplished?
Next year, I've set myself a reading goal. I plan on reading 25 new books. New to me, that is. They don't have to be released next year. I'm starting out with Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. I'm also planning on listening to the audiobook version of The Magicians if I can figure out how to transfer it to my MP3 player. (I'm a little technologically challenged and realized that I downloaded it into the wrong format.) I am just doing a few rereads of old favorites to tide me over and keep me in the reading habit until 1/1/10. I've gone through Dance Upon the Air by Nora Roberts and I'm listening to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling. I have reviewed both of them here, I believe.
I'm also going to write a little more now that I have my own laptop. Kiwi Writers, watch out. 25K is my next goal in my book of shorts.
So here's to new beginnings and goal accomplishment ... see you in 2010!
We Moved!!!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment