Good EFFIN Lord! I have to wait another THREE YEARS to find out what happened? Really? REALLY?
I didn't realize how much I missed Jamie and Claire until I opened this book. I found Roger a bit whiny at first. I know he's been through a lot but I guess I don't really get how a trip back through the stones would be enough to shake the foundation of his faith and make him turn away from being a minister. Maybe I missed that part.
There was so much going on in this book. You can really see how closely Ms. Gabaldon is starting to weave the net that binds them all together. It is like that net is being slowly tightened around the characters and pulling them closer & closer to each other.
I'm not giving away too much except for the fact that I enjoyed it. The roller coaster was in effect for this one as well. I found the Lord John bits a tad boring but then I'm not a fan of his as a whole. I feel sorry for William and can't wait to find out where Jamie went and what they're up to.
OK ... really. I'm not giving away anything else. But MUST you make us wait so long for the next one?
We Moved!!!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment