Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hi Everyone

Books are my passion. They're my favorite hobby. I love to read and I'm looking for a way to share that passion with others. Since my husband is tired of me talking his ear off about various books, I'm turning to the web to blather on to you all.

My favorite authors include Nora Roberts, JK Rowling, Anne McCaffrey, and Diana Gabaldon. I also have gotten into historical fiction this year thanks to a certain internet book club I stalk daily. I've read a lot of Tudor based fiction including work by Philippa Gregory, Alison Weir (whom I love), Karen Harper, Robin Maxwell, and Suzanne Dunn.

My bookshelves are overflowing with romances, science fiction, fantasy, young adult novels, and cookbooks. I love cookbooks. You can never have too many of them and several of the ones I treasure most belonged to my great-grandmother.

I will be migrating some reviews of books I've read from another blog over the next few days. So welcome to my passion ... and my brain's version of comfort food. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I didn't know you loved cookbooks!