Nell Channing is a hunted woman. She's on the run from an abusive husband, who thinks her dead. She finds her way to the Massachusetts coastline and to a little island called Three Sisters. There is lore and legend attached to it, as there usually is to such places. In this case, the island itself is created by three witches and cast out to sea to protect them from the insanity of the Witch Trails in Salem Town in 1692.
In this first of my favorite trilogy, Nell rediscovers herself, finds her courage, and falls in love. She also discovers she's a witch, one of three descendents of the original Sisters who created their island. And she learns to begin harnessing that power. She uses that power, along with love, to free herself of the enslavement that her ex-husband tries to re-enforce.
I truly love this series. So much so that it influenced my desire for a sapphire engagement ring, which I got from my husband. :o) I just didn't realize it until now.
We Moved!!!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment